Hello

Post your Gambas programming questions here.
tercoIDE

Hello

Post by tercoIDE »

Hi there. I Martin and I'm recruiting mid to advanced ad-honorem coders for an OpenSource project called GambasCADE. Begginers could help with graphics or Help pages too.

It requires some ortogonal axis coodinate system representation and some match knowledge. The Paint class is beign used.

Its 70% done.

I have the same username in the spanish forum.

Kind regards
M
Quincunxian

Re: Hello

Post by Quincunxian »

Hola Martin,
What does GambasCade do ?
Cheers - Quin.
I code therefore I am
tercoIDE

Post by tercoIDE »

Intends to do some CAD, like normal shapes and lines, but algo some CAE. Say the elements (or entities) added to the drawing may have "life" and may interconnect to each other.

Some elements will be lifeless like a line, for instance , like any other CAD. But the goal is that some will do a little more than be drawn in the screen. As an exmaple: an element can be an battery, another element can be wire, and other a bulb; that can detect interconections and act accordingly.
tercoIDE

Post by tercoIDE »

Quin , I am unable to PM you because of Forum restriction for new users. Just created a new post about it in the Project Showcase.

I also seen what your project does, great idea! I was doing it by hand. There is an idea about the subject that I will comment in your thread.
tincho

Post by tincho »

Hellow everyone.
The project is running te github repo is working, so actualy we are
TercoIDE (Martín) alias Neo, he see the matrix :D
Jsbsan (Julio)
V3ctor
I dont know if the last two are here in gambas.one
Of course myself. Tincho (also Martín)
Best regards.