I have two last objectives before I say 'It's done'
I want to be able to create a technical summary report on any selected project.
This would have all the details from the .project file as the header with all the components used, forms, modules and user created class information.
- I can simply print out the source code of each of these. (and that may well be enough)
- List any image/multimedia/other files used.
- If a configuration file is used then a copy of the existing file.
- If a database is used then the table schemas
Semi-automated Help Document builder for any Gambas project.
- The help document would be html with a css file for a simple menu system if required.
- It can be as simple as a single page for a tiny project to multiple pages for a larger projects.
- The builder will create all the web documents and leave a place holder for a screen shot of any form for you to add later.
- Bookmarks can be added for any input controls on a form by form basis to provide a detailed explanations.
- You can add 'empty' pages for other information that you want to add.
Is there anything else that you think should be added?
Any input would be greatly appreciated.