I have completely rewritten the program so that the translated sentences can be reused and thus save time and use less the translate-shell translation service, which as you know crashes after a certain number of sentences sent for translation.
Source code is allowed in Gambas Farm.
These are the features:
- Reusing previous translations from gambas3 projects
- Saves data to hard disk in a text file in JSON format (no database).
- Minimal use of online translation services.
- Allows great flexibility in choosing output languages
- Edits the existing .po files or creates new ones if not, using the .pot file as template.
If the program to be translated has different phrases in the .po files and the .pot file it is convenient to read this project before to collect the existing translations in this one, and then delete all the .po files to create them from scratch.
Here is a video explaining how it works
https://video.hardlimit.com/download/vi ... dd-768.mp4
- Preferences show / hide
- Directories to READ
- Directories to EDIT
- Output languages
- Select projects
- Translate missing sentences to output languages chosen previously
- Save the data to the Gambas3 project (.po files one for language)
- Optional - Delete the current translations for current project
- Run the project
- Open project directory
- Translation status & progress
- Grid view showing all origin and translated sentences