FlareRenamer - program to rename files

So you have written that new, must have program. Let us see it here.
henry15ea

Re: FlareRenamer - program to rename files

Post by henry15ea »

yes, as you say the libraries in Gambas are costing me a lot of work, yesterday I was doing tests with the code that you put and I have managed to load the icons very easily, now with the code that just shared I will study it to include it, if you give me permission truth .
henry15ea

Post by henry15ea »

well I have implemented the code that you have placed and this is the result, it works very well :D
BruceSteers

Post by BruceSteers »

henry15ea wrote: Sunday 30th January 2022 4:35pm yes, as you say the libraries in Gambas are costing me a lot of work, yesterday I was doing tests with the code that you put and I have managed to load the icons very easily, now with the code that just shared I will study it to include it, if you give me permission truth .
Yes of course,
To be honest it is not the fastest of functions. I thought you would probably just want to load the loaded file to be renamed icon.
Just using Desktop.GetFileIcon(sPath, iSize, bPreview) may be much faster (but not as thorough) to load a whole dirs icons.

You're welcome :)
If at first you don't succeed , try doing something differently.
BruceS
henry15ea

Post by henry15ea »

thank you very much !! , a moment ago I made a new committee to the git of the project in sourceforge, I also uploaded the source code of the project so that if they can help me if it gives them more problems, well welcome the comments, I have left a section where I want to thank them and add their names because they have helped me a lot reporting the problems that existed in the previous version.