Still far from finished but working fairly well now i think.
- Lists all script functions in a convenient list you can click the function names and the editor jumps to the function.
- Uses the Gambas3 TextEditor object that has many handy features that have been far from fully implemented yet.
- Custom independent colour coding, highlight themes saved individually for each file type mode. (gambas colours can be different to shell)
- Has a Run button to save and launch the loaded work script in a TerminalView.
- Open files in new tabs. ()
- Single instance launching. drag-n-dropping multiple files onto the launcher will open app once with files in tabs.
- Hand built Keyboard Macro recorder (basic and experimental), record and playback keystrokes (gtk only)
- Preview html/markdown files.
But more than useful in many ways now so you can have it too
Write some proper documentation.
It's mostly straight forward, to be fair if you're intelligent enough to write executable scripts then you're intelligent enough to figure out how this editor works lol
Here it is running a bash script for me... Here it is Running a gambas basic script.. Here it is previewing a markdown doc for me..