GambasFarm Publish, duplicate key

For questions about Gambas web tools.
sjsepan

GambasFarm Publish, duplicate key

Post by sjsepan »

Attempting to upload a utility library that is referenced by several of my projects (those not posted yet, until this succeeds I will leave the older versions) and am getting a duplicate key error, even though there is not other project named the same: ('AppUtility'). Yes, the name is very generic, but I hope not to have to rename project, referencing projects, and source repositories now. Thanks in advance

UPDATE: well, I just went through the exercise of creating a new project called 'GambasAppUtilityLib' instead of 'AppUtility', complete with local Git and remote GitHub repository, but when I try to publish to GambasFarm, same error, only with 'key(software,tag)=681,266' in the message instead of '679,266'.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2019-11-22 10-14-56.png
Screenshot from 2019-11-22 10-14-56.png (36.49 KiB) Viewed 11121 times
cogier
Site Admin

Re: GambasFarm Publish, duplicate key

Post by cogier »

That's a new one on me. Can you post the code here and I will try, on your behalf, to see if I get the same result?
sjsepan

Post by sjsepan »

cogier wrote: Friday 22nd November 2019 9:49pm That's a new one on me. Can you post the code here and I will try, on your behalf, to see if I get the same result?
COgier
Thanks. Attached.
Steve

PS -- Oh, and I should also point out that I am running with 3.14.2, which I got an update for yesterday. I didn't think of it initially, because I am pretty sure I did several successful Publishes with that version after getting the update.
Attachments
AppUtility.zip
project folder minus the Git stuff
(19.92 KiB) Downloaded 552 times
cogier
Site Admin

Post by cogier »

Hi Steve,

I have published your program on the Farm. I had to change "Library" to "Normal" to do it. I don't know why this is necessary but I got similar errors to you.
sjsepan

Post by sjsepan »

Thanks for researching that.
That is interesting and problematic, not only because that one IS a library by purpose, but also because my whole series of DockAnchor projects are also libraries and uploaded without incident.
I will have to see how other projects behave going forward. Thanks again!
Steve
cogier wrote: Sunday 24th November 2019 2:37pm Hi Steve,

I have published your program on the Farm. I had to change "Library" to "Normal" to do it. I don't know why this is necessary but I got similar errors to you.