3D Models Viewer

So you have written that new, must have program. Let us see it here.
Technopeasant

Re: 3D Models Viewer

Post by Technopeasant »

That did get rid of the error, but I can not seem to find libgl-dev in the Fedora repositories.
Technical director,
Piga Software
http://icculus.org/piga/
tincho

Post by tincho »

Technopeasant wrote: Wednesday 28th December 2022 5:20am That did get rid of the error, but I can not seem to find libgl-dev in the Fedora repositories.
ok, after creating a fedora 37 xfce virtual machine I have made a test and as the libGL library is not installed in the system I get the same error, but after installing the libglvnd-devel package everything works correctly.
Best regards
Martin.
Last edited by tincho on Wednesday 28th December 2022 11:10pm, edited 1 time in total.
tincho

Post by tincho »

Quincunxian wrote: Sunday 18th December 2022 1:09am The output from the last command:
dpkg-query: no packages found matching libgl-dev
So that answers that question.
Next steps ?
Ok, after creating a linux mint xfce 21.1 virtual machine I installed gambas stable from PPA 3.17.3 and I couldn't find the library because it was not installed.
Then with the command apt search libgl-dev I found that the libgl-dev package does exist. Then with sudo apt install libgl-dev everything should be working correctly on your system, which is a linux mint 21.1 right?
Best regards
Martin