hide form

New to Gambas? Post your questions here. No question is too silly or too simple.
BruceSteers

Re: hide form

Post by BruceSteers »

Can you copy your project and remove anything personal from the copy, then post what's left?

you could remove everything except the window hide/show functions

If not, best of luck.
If at first you don't succeed , try doing something differently.
BruceS
gambafeliz

Post by gambafeliz »

Yes, I am going to do it, although I think it will take time. It is a project for me already gigantic.

Right now I have discovered, but I don't have the solution, that it is a recursion problem.

Where, I open a main window that detects that it should automatically open another window, but when this last window, I call the main window myself with a button, the main window detects the same thing and continues the cycle until it stays or in the second window or close, because I'm a mess myself.

How crazy, right?
For your misfortunes I am Spanish and I only know Spanish, please, be patient with me, Thank you. :)
gambafeliz

Post by gambafeliz »

Eureka

I think I've found the solution, although I'm still trying to get it to work.

First, it is not a problem of the wonderful Gambas3, I reaffirm myself, wonderful.

Second, it's my fault and mine alone. The problem is mainly that I lack knowledge, basically it is a knowledge problem on my part.

I have created a pseudocode in my language and when going through it, I have detected that everything is poorly developed. To the point that now FMain is again the start of the project and the Form for loading the database and the configuration is a form that will be called with Show and will be closed with Close, and nothing else.

At the moment I am implementing it, I will continue telling it in case this is a new design error on my part.
For your misfortunes I am Spanish and I only know Spanish, please, be patient with me, Thank you. :)